Excellence in Web Design for Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and the World
As a full service Web Agency and IT Consultancy, our breadth of expertise covers all aspects of Web Design, Development, Hosting and Managed Services. Our teams will guide you every step of the way from the idea phase right through to the launch of your new site and if required, even beyond with full production support of your website or application. Our head office is based in Brisbane, but we service many clients in Sydney, Melbourne, across Australia and in the UK. As the digital arm of our parent company, GBST, we can provide access to a international network of offices and resources in 5 countries.
- Websites are designed and developed to be fully responsive, meaning they will work on your smartphone, tablet or desktop seamlessly.
- We make use of industry leading Content Management Systems to enable you to easily update the content yourself and save on the cost of having to always get developers to update content.
- Whether your preference is Wordpress, Sitecore, Drupal or another CMS we are equipped to build you the site you need.
- Websites undergo Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), meaning search engines such as Google will be easily able to understand your content and allow users to find you.
- Analytics integration allows you to better understand how users are interacting with your site and fine tune it to achieve the optimum results.
We pride ourselves on our visually exciting and engaging designs. Over the years Emu has handled the visual direction for numerous brands, from big corporates to family businesses, winning several awards along the way.
We can expand on your existing branding or create an entirely new identity for your organisation capturing the tone and the personality you require.
The User Experience
We make use of the latest methodologies and best practices in the User Experience (UX) field to make sure that your users will enjoy using your website and maximise their engagement with it.
By planning projects through collaborative workshops, we identify the best solution fit together. Our User Centric Design (UCD) approach extends this with sketching and brainstorming sessions that determine who the key users of your system are, and how we can best enable them to reach their goals whilst promoting your business' value proposition.
Our staff are degree qualified professionals with many years experience in a variety of design and digital fields across a diverse range of projects. Every project is managed by a Project and Service Delivery Manager, responsible for client liaison and the allocation of all resources to meet required time-frames. The experience of our staff enables us to quickly understand your requirements and tailor a highly creative solution in the most efficient manner possible.
Our team composition includes: Project Managers, Business Analysts, User Experience Consultants, User Experience Designers, Web Developers, Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Network Engineers and Product Support Analysts. This diverse qualified skills pool means we are extremely well placed to assist with any digital technology solution.